Diploma Office Administration (NQF 6)
Purpose of Qualification
The Diploma in Office Administration compliments the technical and employability skills acquired in the Certificate programmes, providing a solid background of administrative management skills which will enable the graduate to grow and progress in today’s competitive business environment.
Overview (Total Credits: 360)
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB); FASSET SETA
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB)
Learners who have completed the HC: Office
Administration NQF Level 5
- Certificate in Business Accounting: Level 5.
- Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)
- CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting.
- National Diploma in Financial Accounting: Level 6.
- Qualifications of other professional bodies such as ICSA, CIMA and SAIM
Assessment of Programme
Assessment is conducted as both a Formative Assessment and a Summative Assessment. The Formative Assessment is covered as continuous assessment tests and completion of an Online Portfolio of Evidence by the student. The Summative Assessment takes place as a national exam for first and second semesters
Year 1 Modules
Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
Business and office Administration 1
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Business Law and Administrative Practice
Year 2 Modules
Business and Office Administration 2
HR Management and Labour Relations
- Financial Statements
- Business and Office Administration 3
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.