PC Training & Business College, NOW OPEN for our 2024 intake.
Note that the PC Training & Business College Admission and Enrolment Contract T’s & C’s apply.
- A non-refundable application fee of R250 is payable for all TVET programmes. Applications without payment will not be considered until the payment has been made and proof of payment has been sent to email@example.com. Alternatively bring your proof of payment along should you be registering physically or at one of our campuses.
- Upon admission, the following minimum deposit applies to become a registered student at PC Training & Business College
- NATED: R 3000. (Covering 2 Semesters)
- SKILLS: R1 500.
- QCTO & SETA: R2 500.
The admission fee & registration deposit is non-refundable.
- Students who apply for SETA and QCTO qualifications will get the benefit of receiving a laptop, helping you to focus on your studies without interrupted connectivity.
- Always ensure that the student number or ID number is used as your payment reference on the deposit slip. This will ensure that the payments are allocated into the correct student account.
- Fees is payable by cash amount or over a payment plan of:
- SKILLS – 3 Months
- NATED – 3 Months
- QCTO – 10 Months
- SETA – 10 Months
FEES AND FINANCE
There are a number of finance options are available to eligible prospective students and their parents.
There are three options for paying for your studies:
1. Pay all fees up front and get a cash discount
2. Pay a deposit at the beginning of the year and the balance of the fees over a specified period.
3. Pay a fixed installment over a specified period of time (no deposit payable).
Programme fees at PC Training & Business College vary depending on the programme you have registered for.
The Schedule of Fees provides details of the fees payable for each programme, and is available below for download and is also available from any PC Training & Business College campus.
DATES AND DEADLINE
Please note that in order to process your Full-Time and Part-Time application a non-refundable application fee R500 of is required for full-time applications and R250 for Part-Time (contact) and Distance applications. Please note that a limited number of students can be accepted to programmes at PC Training & Business College, each academic year.
Late applications for Full Time degrees will be considered should space be available, with a late non–refundable application fee. Fees are payable online or through EFT.
Once payment has been made a Student Advisor will then contact you to complete the application process.